EmPower New York Program
Graves Bros. is a Participating Contractor
EmPower New York
The EmPower New York Program is a NY State Program that offers energy efficiency services at no cost to income-qualified individuals that rent or own. See if your family is eligible and CONTACT US HERE!
If you would like, we can help inform you about the EmPower New York program and the application process. Graves Bros. Home Improvement Co. is a participating contractor in the EmPower New York program.
Services May Include:
- Replacement of old, inefficient appliances
- Installation of high efficiency lighting
- Tips on how to save energy
- In limited situations: Insulation and other home efficiency measures.
You can also contact the Empower New York Program implementer, CLEAResults at 1-800-263-0960 for more information.
EmPower New York Eligibility Guidelines
Homeowners and renters must meet income requirements to qualify for EmPower New York. You may be eligible if you can answer “yes” to these statements:
- I live in a home or building with 100 units or fewer
- My household income is below 60 percent of the state median income (same eligibility as regular HEAP benefits; see the chart below to see if your income fits EmPower New York Guidelines) OR I participate in a utility payment assistance program
- I am an electricity customer of Central Hudson, Con Edison, National Grid, NYSEG, Orange and Rockland, Rochester Gas & Electric and pay SBC OR heat with oil, propane, or kerosene
- I am responsible for paying utility bills