Locations: Syracuse, NY
We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic Administrator to join our team in Syracuse. This role is the first line of defense and first interaction our customers have when they call in.
Qualified candidates will be highly organized, have strong attention to detail and strives to keep customers engaged with a helpful and positive attitude. This unique role will be positioned as our customers first point of contact and responsible for managing company’s CRM.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Opening and closing the office.
- Customer and potential customers first point of contact.
- Answering phones and greeting walk-ins, directing them to the appropriate person.
- Entering sales leads in Contractors Cloud, ensuring job #s are properly assigned.
- Scheduling service and sales appointments.
- Creating and modifying proposal sheets and sales contracts, responsible for final review and approvals.
- Register warranties and send customer completion packets.
- Invoicing through Contractors Cloud.
- Updating sales pricing sheets, as needed, and creating new sales folders.
- Ordering EagleView 3D measurements.
- Run all sales analytics & data.
- Build and edit all workflows & reports in Contractors Cloud.
- Create new Contractor Cloud accounts, manage existing accounts, train new employees.
- Ordering sales materials.
- Liaison between sales and other departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, preferred.
- Must be comfortable working in an office environment.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- CRM, experience with Contractors Cloud a plus.
- At least two years in customer service or related experience.
- Strong communication and phone handling skills.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds, at times.
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (30 minute lunch)